You can relax knowing we completely manage your Adwords account, making sure it's running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Adwords work for you.
What you can expect:
- 100% of Adwords Account Management for Your Business!
- You'll have a dedicated account manager who is a Google AdWords certified digital marketing specialist.
- New campaigns, we will setup your Adwords campaign from scratch
- Existing campaigns, we will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- We support ad spends up to $5,000 per month
- Complete setup or re-structure of campaigns
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- Geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations)
- Ad creation and copy
- Provide you with a detailed monthly report
What we need from you:
- Access To Your Account OR We'll Create a New One
- Your Monthly PPC Budget
- You'll Fill Out a Question Sheet To Get Started
- How long does it take for my adwords campaign to go live?
- Your campaign is guaranteed to be live within the first month. We can't quote an exact time for it to be up and running, as it's case-by-case, but it's usually within 12-15 business days from when we receive your information.
- Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
- Yes, the Google conversion tracking code is generated. It will be up to the client to place the conversion tracking code on the pages required to track conversions. It does not include Google Analytics or the generation of the code each month.
- Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
- If clients wish, they may see and approve all text ads or images ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads. These ads will of course be in line with the client's goals and business. This will only be if the client requests this, otherwise it would slow down the process greatly.
- Is there a setup fee?
- There are zero setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you're quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more. You are responsible for your ad budget.
- Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
- A budget of at least $300 is recommended. That equates to $10 per day based off one month of advertising. This service "allows" up to $5000 per month. A budget of $500 is typically an excellent starting point to allow for enough traffic each day.
- Is there a contract?
- There are zero long term contracts. We hate long terms contracts, and we work month-to- month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime.
- What certifications do you have?
- Your assigned digital marketing specialist will be Google AdWords certified and experienced. The team reports to a digital marketing manager who is also AdWords certified.