The best marketing blogs all use Infographics to drive likes, shares, and sales. Problem is, they are expensive. We’ve been doing infographics for over 5 years and have worked with some of the biggest names worldwide, delivering high-quality infographics for a crazy low price.
What you can expect:
- One complete infographic design
- All file types available at the end - PDF, JPG, AI, EPS.
- Up to three revisions on design and copy
- Minor revisions (if necessary)
- Exclusive Infographic design that you own the rights to
- Research for the content, stats and data needed for design
What we need from you:
- Design you like for the infographic.
- Type of content and subjects of interest.
- Logo, links, and branding instructions (if any).
- What is an infographic?
- Infographics allow the presentation of data and information in a much more visually engaging way so that readers want to know more and read on. You can get your message or information across much quicker using pictures - like they say, a picture tells a thousand words.
- Do I need to supply the content?
- Nope, we will handle it end-to-end. However if you would like to use a specific resource or data set we are happy to use anything you wish.
- Do you offer revisions?
- Yes, you get up to 3 revisions. We are very responsive to feedback and guarantee you'll be 100% happy with the design!
- If content isn't provided, how is the research done for the Infographics
- We search for information on the internet and source from reliable news / research papers and blogs. We compile up to 15 points along with references and submit to the client for their feedback. This process of data compilation / research takes 1 working day. We start the design after we get a heads up from the client on the research.
- What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info needed to get started. Done and done.
- I'm already blogging, should I use this service?
- Infographics are shared and linked to more often than other formats. The two work very well together.