Social Media Management
Social media marketing is a highly profitable opportunity for businesses, but the DIY way is hard, and hiring someone to manage your accounts full-time is expensive. Not anymore, with this gig you can check the done box on your social media marketing.
What you can expect:
- Social Media Management for one (1) account
- Choice of any 1: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- A dedicated social media account manager
- Ability to view and request edits to content prior to posting
- 5 posts published per week (once per day)
- Imagery included on up to 3 posts
- Responses to messages and posts, flag inappropriate comments (when applicable)
- Suggestions for profile optimization (if necessary)
- Engagement and analytics report, once or twice monthly (upon request)
- Unlimited email and online chat support
- One consultation call, if necessary.
What we need from you:
- Access to social media accounts
- Quick survey to help us match your brand's voice & develop social calendar to establish types of posts, topics and frequency
- What does my account manager do on a regular basis?
- Post curated content, account monitoring, flagging, and notifying of engagement on (1) of your social accounts.
- What type of content/posts will you be posting on my account?
- A strategic balance of several types of content: News, educational, time-related, promotional, inspirational, questions that inspire interaction and qualitative feedback.
- Is this for big business or startups?
- All businesses need a strong social presence. We support businesses big and small by maintaining a consistent presence on social media.
- What if I'm in the _________ market can you post specific _________ content?
- Certain industries have special needs we can accommodate. For example, post listings for real estate professionals, and promotions for ecommerce sites. The client can send us pictures or any special requests and we are happy to execute.
- Can I provide a custom social calendar?
- Yes - you can dictate the calendar.